5 Apr 2012

Playing catch up...

I'm back!! :)
Have been absent from here cos of work commitments & a grueling exam (which is finally over!!!)

Gonna make full use of this long weekend to play catch up on posting here & on my project life! :)

Meanwhile, here are a layout & a card made during my looooong hiatus (I haven't even really broke out my dear lizzy stuff to use yet!!!!) for colleagues!

Can I just say that I LOVEEEE the dear lizzy line of products?? The colours are so pretty!!! Perfect for my colleague's god daughter who's really cute as well! I've got a major weakness for babies that stick their tongues out.
Anyways, since she wanted to incorporate more photos into the layout, I kinda made a flippy album using 4 photos & a piece of 4x6 paper (where I drew in borders and lines) for her to write a note to her god daughter to read in a few (many) years time (?)


The card was for a guy.. something simple & masculine-ish! Find that working with a grid design always works for me when making guy cards. Something in the lines that makes it more masculine?


Anyways, enough rambling!! Major hearts for long weekends! Have a good one y'all!! I'll be back sometime over this weekend with more stuff! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment