12 Mar 2012

Furry album!

So there I was going on about my commissioned work and not showing any pictures! I'm really quite happy with the album that I was asked to make because it's kinda out of my comfort zone (suppose to be a princess themed album), and I decided to do something different by not having anything in mind before heading to daiso to buy whatever I could find that fits the theme.
So here's the end product.. The client was very understanding, and only got me to decorate the front cover given the very tight deadline! I used dcwv papers for the pages and found the pearly sheen fitting of the theme!



My favourite part of the album has got to be the crown with its furry edge! I cut up a furry ball that I bought from daiso and used the furry bits to lime the crown! Another cool bit was the big purple crystals thing at the left bottom corner which was actually the cover of a lip balm.
Hope you enjoyed looking at this as much as I enjoyed making it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment