19 Oct 2011

Wheee!

This week (so far) has been an awesome week! Got spotted on my LSS's blog, won their challenge (even if it's by random drawing heh), got 8 new pairs of shoes and 11 new dresses frm m'sia on a business trip!

Now on to some scrappy stuff.. Broke out some (oldish) basic grey to create these 3 layouts. I love that 2 sheets of patterned papers plus 3.5 sheets of card stock could give me 3 layouts n 1 card within 3 hours! I find that I can scrap way faster when I limit myself to a certain stash of supplies and not have to think too much about what else to choose.
Anyhoo, on to the layouts! Love that the basic grey papers looks very different depending on which corner of the paper I use!
For the layout on Joan of arc, the 2 left most strips of papers are from different parts of the same sheet!
I think I'll see myself using a lot more of basic grey! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment