3 Jun 2012

Ali got hitched!

So last weekend I was on a roll and managed to actually make a layout and this mini album!
It started out with me looking through my photos (There was once when the photoshop was having a 50% discount on prints and I kinda went mad printing photos for future scrapping.) and figuring that I couldn't fit all the photos of Ali's wedding into a single layout and then deciding that I would try making a mini album, subsequently deciding that I didn't have space at home to keep it and deciding to make it as a gift instead (wow long story much?!)
I mainly used pink paislee papers from one of their latest collection in a 5x5 size (since all the photos were 4x4 instagrams), chipboard covers and whatever embellies I could find!
Binding was done using my trusty eyelet setter ($12 from Chinatown!!) and leftover zutter binder rings that I forced together by hand.
Pretty happy with how it turned out! Will definitely be makin more mini albums since I've got so many more photos!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment